Thursday 9 May 2013

Romantic Things

I was watching the TV drama "96 °C Cafe" last evening. In the show, the DJ Peifen and Lao Jingfeng (played by Tay Pin Hui) went to some place that seem like a hilltop. While she was admiring the beauty of nature and the stars, Lao Jingfeng was busy hitting the mosquitoes. That was an amusing sight. 

Later in the show, Peifen also asked the radio audiences what they think is the most romantic thing to do with their loved ones. Her idea of romantic thing is to do bungee jumping with her loved one so that they can hug each other tightly. Wow, very adventurous!

I think as long as two person in love enjoyed each other's company, anything can be romantic. This brings to mind this song, "最浪漫的事" (The Most Romantic Thing).

昨晚,我看了“ 96 °C Cafe” 这部电视剧。在剧中,DJ 佩芬和劳敬丰去了一个类似山顶的地方。当她在欣赏大自然的美和天空的星星时,劳敬丰却在忙着打蚊子。那一幕真是有趣。

之后, 佩芬在她的电台节目里问听众们最想和他们心爱的人做的最浪漫的事是什么。佩芬认为可以和心爱的人一起做绑紧跳,这样两个人就可以抱在一起。哇,她也太有冒险精神了吧!

我想只要是和心爱的人在一起做的事,任何事都可以变得很浪漫。这让我想起了一首歌,"最浪漫的事"





最浪漫的事

作词:姚若龙
作曲:李正帆
唱:赵咏华

背靠着背坐在地毯上 

听听音乐聊聊愿望
你希望我越来越温柔 
我希望你放我在心上

你说想送我个浪漫的梦想 
谢谢我带你找到天堂
哪怕用一辈子才能完成 
只要我讲你就记住不忘

我能想到最浪漫的事 
就是和你一起慢慢变老
一路上收藏点点滴滴的欢笑 
留到以后坐着摇椅慢慢聊
我能想到最浪漫的事 
就是和你一起慢慢变老
直到我们老得哪儿也去不了 
你还依然把我当成手心里的宝

This song was sung by Zhao Yonghua.


The lyrics can be translated as:

Sitting back to back on the carpet
Listening to the music and talking about our wishes
You wished that I will become more and more gentle
I wished that you put me in your heart

You said you wanted to give me a romantic dream Thanking me for bringing you happiness

Even if it takes a lifetime to fulfill
You will remember it so long as I tell you

The most romantic thing I could think of
Is to grow old with you
Capturing all the happy moments
So that we can talk about it when we are old
The most romantic thing I could think of
Is to grow old with you
Until we are so old that we cannot go anywhere
You will still hold me dearly

Simply loved this song. The lyrics were very down to earth and I think this is one of the main features in most of Zhao Yonghua's songs.


非常喜欢这首歌。歌词很生活化。赵咏华的歌就是有这个特色。

Related posts:

"96°C Cafe" Ending
"96°C Cafe" - Viewers' Choice of Ending


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.